[t0rrent + CPA] MADE $1,639.41 IN 24 HOURS [METHOD INSIDE]

VanDaddy

VanDaddy

Sep 21, 2019
Canada
I've gotta say it y'all. I was a complete n00b at t0rrent and making money from it. So, one day, I made a cuppa and read through the majority of the good t0rrent threads on forums. After reading and understanding the main terms and factors, I decided to give it a go.

5 hours passed - Made only $0.93
10 hours passed - Made $292.74
24 hours passed - Made $1,639.41

These are accurate stats ^

And so far, in 24 hours, made $1.2k. I can send any proof if you need but I thought Il let you know HOW I MADE this amount of money in such amount of days.

Follow these steps..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Don't Forget To Review This Purchase

Wow, this thread took me 30 mins to write. Id appreciate some thanks from you guys if it helped

I know I am new here but I will CONTINUE bringing you awesome, EASY ways to make money - 100% n00b friendly. Thanks for reading.

cyberabel

cyberabel

Oct 26, 2019
Earth
Web Sitesi
Hey my friend, I have heard a method kind like this one before. Will try guys and let you know if I get some relative results, thanks you so much for sharing this knowledge. ;)

J

john777

Oct 27, 2019
ee
SEEMS very old trick.
Are you saying it still works?

D

Drinko

Oct 27, 2019
Brazil
By the title of the movie, it can be said to be an old method, but people these days are smart, it's hardly filling cpa surveys this way, if anyone got result share

P

poniro61

Oct 26, 2019
usa
this method not working in 2019 bcs all users in this websit using proxy

S

smellme

Nov 6, 2019
california
I've gotta say it y'all. I was a complete n00b at t0rrent and making money from it. So, one day, I made a cuppa and read through the majority of the good t0rrent threads on forums. After reading and understanding the main terms and factors, I decided to give it a go.

5 hours passed - Made only $0.93
10 hours passed - Made $292.74
24 hours passed - Made $1,639.41

These are accurate stats ^

And so far, in 24 hours, made $1.2k. I can send any proof if you need but I thought Il let you know HOW I MADE this amount of money in such amount of days.

Follow these steps..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Don't Forget To Review This Purchase

Wow, this thread took me 30 mins to write. Id appreciate some thanks from you guys if it helped

I know I am new here but I will CONTINUE bringing you awesome, EASY ways to make money - 100% n00b friendly. Thanks for reading.
Interesting process to say the least I appreciate it I will give it to go thanks for the info

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Top Bottom